Tuesday 10 June 2014

Get to know me!

So i couldn't decide what to write for my second ever post, but i thought it might be good to introduce myself more thouroughly, so you could get to know me a bit better :)

1. Do you have a middle name?
No, i have two! Anne Claire. 


2. What was your favorite subject in school?
I loved school if i'm honest, and loved almost all subjects (except maths!) but my favourite was probably drama ;)
 
3. What's your favorite drink?
LEMON TEA!!



4. What's your favorite song at the moment?

Counting stars by One Republic is getting a lot of love from me right now.

5. What would you name your children?
I have a soft spot for the name Daisy for a girl, and i really like Alexander for a boy :)

6. Do you participate in any sports?

Not really, but i am currently doing insanity with my husband and best friend, it's killer!

7. What's your favorite book? 

I'm not a huge book lover, i wish i read more, but i'll read anything really.

8. What's your favorite color?

Grey maybe? Or pink!

9. What's your favorite animal?

Cats or Owls. I had 5 owls growing up as pets, and i adored them :)
 
10. What's your favorite perfume?


Ghost :)

11. What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas!! Who doesn't love Christmas?

 
12. Have you graduated from High School?

Yes!


13. Have you been out of the country?
No! :( this September i am going to Dublin with my husband and best friend, I CANNOT WAIT!


14. Do you speak any other languages?
A little bit of French, but not fluently.

 
15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, two brothers! One older, one younger. I'm the middle child.

16. What's your favorite store?

Paperchase overall but for clothes, probably TopShop!

17. What's your favorite restaurant?
I love 6's which is a chinese buffet near me, it's so good :)
 
18. Do you like school? 

I did when i was there :)

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
For beauty type things - EssieButton, she is too hilarious!

But for daily vlogs i love the SacconeJolys! There life is so much fun to watch!  


20. What's your favorite movie? 

Mean Girls, the Notebook, Camp Takota? There are too many!

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
Buffy the vampire slayer is my all time favourite, i quote it almost daily!

But i love LOST, the Simpsons, ANTM etc...

22. PC or Mac?

Mac for sure.

 
23. What phone do you have?

Iphone 4s

24. How tall are you?
5"3 - i'm a shorty :)


25. Any pets? 

I have a dog named Mog, and a kitty named Muffin. And i love them :) 

Now you know me better! Here's my face!
 

You can follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and even watch my daily vlogs on Youtube!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment