Tuesday 24 June 2014

A very unique birthday cake!

So yesterday was my husband's birthday, and i decided to make him a cake rather than buy one. (With some help from my best friend) and i thought i would share a few photos of the results!

He LOVES chocolate so it was pretty easy to choose a theme...




We made two layers of chocolate sponge with chocolate buttercream icing, then covered the cake with chocolate fingers and maltesers! Then decorated it with gummy bears!



I had so much fun making this cake, and he LOVED it! It is extremely rich as you can imagine but is delicious (in small doses!)
We then wandered around our town and treated ourselves to some cakes and drinks in a cafe and then played cricket in the park in the beautiful sunshine.


How was your monday?
Staci xo

You can follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and even watch my daily vlogs on Youtube!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment