Tuesday 19 August 2014

Surprise Kitten!

So i officially have the best husband in the world! I got a surpise kitten this week! 

 

 I was told we had to go on a drive to pick up some things for our friend and i agreed to come too. We eventually arrived at a house in the middle of nowhere and i was quite grouchy and tired by then! 
Jon went inside and a few minutes later came out to ask me to help as it was heavier than they thought. I reluctantly agreed and was led inside the house..
I started to realise something was going on, when i saw the woman who owned the house was trying not laugh as she led me into the front room. I looked in and saw a pile of kittens curled up on the sofa and immediately starting freaking out! Jon started laughing and i made the woman cry as i started to get emotional! I couldn't believe it, i was so excited!
Jon told me which one was mine as he had always liked ginger kittens.
I loved him straight away! :)







We had just over a week until he was ready to come home with us, and it dragged! We got everything ready for him and i was so excited when we drove to pick him up on Sunday afternoon. He's settled in well and after a few smacks on the nose from our older cat, Muffin, they're as happy as can be!
Oh, his name is Barney! :)
He is part ragdoll, which is perfect for me! (he likes to be held like a baby!)
And he is awesome.

You can see the vlog from when we brought him home here!

You can follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and even watch my daily vlogs on Youtube!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment