Saturday 16 August 2014

Country Picnic!

So a few weeks ago, my best friend and I had a picnic in the countryside and took loads of photos for a blog post. I then forgot about them and never wrote the post, so here it is, a little bit late! Hope you don't mind a very photo-heavy post :) 
 

 


 

It's raining and cold as i write this post and it's making me miss this day so much more! 



 My lovely Patterdale Mog!





We had such a lovely time and stayed drinking bubbly watching the sun go down and taking way too many photos! It was one of those days where you really appreciate every litle thing, and not to sound too cheesey, but i really do love my best friend :)

You can follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and even watch my daily vlogs on Youtube!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment