Monday 7 July 2014

Summery Nails

So in Devon today the weather is miserable! The best way to bring a bit of summer to my day? Paint my nails! I used one of my favourite brands of nail polish, Barry M in the colour 'Blueberry' with my FAVOURITE topcoat ever, Hardwear by Butter London. I love this combination!





I absolutely love the formula of the Gelly Hi-Shine nail polishes, they apply so smoothly and evenly and dry pretty fast too! The first time i tried one i went out and bought three more straight away! Blueberry is definitely one of my most worn polishes. The topcoat was a Christmas gift from my husband and has quickly become the only topcoat i use.



So that's how i brightened up my day! What do you think of the Barry M polishes? 
Staci xo

You can follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and even watch my daily vlogs on Youtube!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment