Thursday 10 July 2014

Ikea Addict


So we recently took my friend to Ikea to help her furnish her new house (she moved into my street, how lucky am i?) And we of course couldn't resist ikea's charms and picked up quite a few things for ourself! We are self confessed ikea addicts and have planned our entire house using virtually only ikea products! We are no where near finished but here are a few pictures of our progress.




I'm impressed with ikeas quality for it's price and i love browsing the shop for ideas, they lay it out so well i always want to buy whole rooms from them. We are going with a very bright white theme with orange and green splashes to bring some life in. Oh and i'm obsessed with photo frames, can never have enough!


And a picture of my cat because she was sat on our new cushion and loves the attention.

Are you obsessed with ikea as much as i am?

Staci xo

You can follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and even watch my daily vlogs on Youtube!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment